Our school was
established in 1993 by Master Roseanne “Master Ro” Insler, and has been a
popular program of the
· We are a traditional martial arts school with traditional martial arts ethics and values.
· We have qualified, caring and dedicated instructors who treat students with patience and respect.
· Our Instructors and Assistant Instructors must have at least 6 years and 4 years of training, respectively.
· We do our best to work with the individual's capabilities and physical limitations.
· We provide a disciplined yet nurturing atmosphere for our younger students, and a challenging, competitive one for our teen and adult students
· We do not require contracts or long-term commitments.
· We have reasonable tuition and test fees.
· We expect our students to earn their rank belts and to be ready to move up to the next level.
· We work hard in aiding our students to achieve the self-discipline of mind, body and spirit needed to succeed.
We offer a safe,
monitored environment in a secured building (located in the Thomas Edison
School Gym at
· Our instructors and Black Belts are required to be certified in CPR and Basic First Aid.
· We take pride in having earned a commendable reputation in the martial arts and in our community!
· Join our Taekwondo family and you'll always have a place where you'll feel safe and at home!